Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2 Weeks!

My dad brought Izzy home this morning.
He texted me this picture to let me know she was here :) 

We finally got to go in to get that second ultrasound.  Peanuts heart is OK!  We were given an earlier due date.  Almost 2 weeks earlier!  If he's on time I do look forward to being pregnant two less weeks than originally anticipated, but we also were counting on him being born mid March which would be easier on our finances so Ty could take a week off to help out... I suppose we shall see what is actually in store for us! Izzy was 5 days late and HQ was 2 weeks late...




HQ talking to strangers.
Daddy got her dressed today :)

Peanut's foot!
Right after the ultrasound Ty left for work and HQ went down for a nap.  Izzy and I worked on her homework.  She begged to do homework.  "Mom, can we do homework today?! I love it so much!!" She loves seeing the progress she's made.  I have saved everything she has worked on.  She has two jumbo binders full of her coloring/shapes/letters/cutting glueing, etc.  She likes looking back through them.  "I remember doing this when I was a little girl! Look how messy it is!" 

The girls, happy to be back in their tub time routine!
Right now I am watching "Hoarders" while organizing our hall closet... how fitting!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment