Sunday, November 21, 2010

HUGE SALE!

An old video of Izzy playing around with my Imac when it was new. 
2.5 yearsish ago.  Our camera pooped out again so I hope you enjoy this!

The past two nights have stunk for sleeping!  In the middle of the night my computer would just turn it's self on and wake me up.  I would get up and turn it off.  The moment I got back to bed it would turn itself back on.  It did this a few times before I just unplugged the thing... how weird.

After Ty got off work today we met his mother and did some uniform shopping for his new job.  JC Penny is having a "HUGE SALE".  They are seriously having some good deals!! His mom even got me a few much needed maternity items :D Thanks, Mom!

We got the girls back today.  They both had a great time at my parents but were also happy to see us.  The Vikings lost... bad! and I fear I am coming down with a cold. Oh no!  Ty's first day at Starbucks is tomorrow (he actually works at both places tomorrow) and I know he's feeling good about it.  Let's hope he doesn't get my cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment