Friday, November 19, 2010

Yay! School!

School Day!  Izzy woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning.  She picked out her entire school outfit with no help (and oddly quite weather appropriate on her first try!).  She came bouncing out of her room saying, "Mom! Don't I look great and ready for school?" She LOVES school day.  She is so blessed to be in a class full of fun little friends and teacher she loves.  
HQ watching Izzy who is sitting and chatting it up with a friend in the auditorium before class.
The 2's and 3's class I help out in.  I chose the 2's and 3's over helping out in the older kids PE
class because I figured PE would take too much out of me... What was I thinking?!

Izzy's Thanksgiving Thankful Turkey she made in school.

My mom came to pick us up after school since Ty had his second interview today and we only have one car.  Ty DID get the job!  Yay!  I am bummed about how much he will be away, but we both agree this is better than me getting a job and us paying someone else to watch our kids.  His jobs are close and we are going to get much nicer health insurance through his new job.  

We spent the afternoon at my parents' when Izzy decided to invite herself over for the night.  My mom really like the idea and Izzy asked if HQ could stay too.  She loves her little sister so much!  Now we are child free until Sunday afternoon.  We figure this may be the last weekend we have together for a while, so why not take advantage of my mom being willing to babysit! 

On our way home we surprised some friends by stopping by their place to drop something off.  They invited us in for a bit and we got into a refreshingly sincere conversation.  We then headed back home and Ty decided to show me his new place of work.  It is a quaint little Starbuck's nearby.  It's all decked out for Christmas and just has a nice overall feel to it.  I think he will truly enjoy working there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment