Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Forever Young"

I just finished reading Dr. Perricone's book "Forever Young".  I love books by dermatologists and nutritionists.  They are always an interesting read and usually so inspiring.  Izzy had me read some parts to her and I like to read aloud to HQ as well.  Even if they don't get what I am a full on saying, I think it still benefits them to hear some of those "big words".  They are little sponges and it's always fun to hear what can come out of little ones mouths down the road.

We spent today at home again, but to make up for it we took the girls for a nice long walk after dinner.  Izzy got dressed up for the walk (including her pink pearl necklace) and brought her baby and put her in her stroller.  The girls love walks and Izzy loves exercise.  She likes knowing it makes her stronger and healthier... just like mommy! 

Most of the walk she liked having her stroller next to HQ.
Well, until she found it more fun to use her stroller as a race  car. 

If this baby looks familiar it's because it is Ariel from The Little Mermaid...

She removed her jacket to offer privacy for Ariel (who was bothered by the lights of oncoming traffic)
 During our walk we came across a new park which Izzy was really excited about.  She also mentioned several times that her heart and legs felt stronger.  "My heart is exercising with me, Mom! I can feel it!"

Izzy and HQ have the whole tub, yet neither one will sit at the opposite end. 
Ty just left for a store meeting.  I was excited about the idea of having an hour to myself until I noticed our living room.  I wish I could say the kids did it, but alas it all belong to Ty and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment