Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sofia

It was quite odd waking up alone this morning.  Ty was at work and the girl's were at two different grandparents' houses.  My plan to sleep in was squashed by my mother texting me at 6:20 am... Every time she knows I'm out late she just happens to call or text early the next morning.  I always leave my phone on when my kids aren't home...   

I went to go pick Izzy up from Grandma and Grandpa Orpi's house before they headed off to church.  She greeted me with two lovely orange flowers and a great big hug! She said she had the best time and wants to stay with them for two nights next time!  She was especially excited that she got to have Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast.  I found it odd that she was so excited about that since she has it at home too. My little goof! 

Waiting for Party City to open stinks!
When Ty got home from work we headed to my parents to pick up HQ and watch The Vikings game.  Before we got there we stopped off at the Home Depot to get Izzy a new cactus.  Ty accidentally knocked her other one over.  


Izzy and "Sofia" her new cactus.
 When we got to my parents HQ was happy to see us and had quite the chubby little belly!  We don't have to worry about her starving at Grandma's!  The game was gooood!  When we were ready to leave Izzy was having too much fun playing checkers with Grandma she asked if she could spend the night.  My dad said he would bring her home early tomorrow, so we said ok.

HQ and Missy, Grandma's cat.
 I cannot believe it is only 8pm!  HQ is down for the night and Ty and I are planning on hanging out with each other for a bit before bed, but I have a feeling we will be ready for bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment