Monday, November 15, 2010

Saturday and Sunday = PARTY TIME!

It's so odd how bothered I was by not being able to blog the last couple of days!  We have been moving some things around and had to do without internet.  We don't own a laptop or wireless internet, so we just had to go without!

Saturday was a busy day for us.  While Ty was at work HQ and I headed to her cousin's 1st birthday party.    I showed up late (I got lost being the direction impaired weirdo that I am) and we had to leave early since we only have one car and Ty was getting off of work mid party.  It was such a cute little party!  It was all Angels/baseball themed and had some delicious food.  HQ even got to hang out on a swing for the first time!  She had a blast :)

After we met up with Tyler we headed to the next birthday party.  It was for another little one year old, Selah.  She had an adorable Luau themed birthday with hula dancing, palm tree jumper, and hula dancer/tiki head pinata.  HQ got to be in her very first moon bounce.
Unsure of the floor beneath her.


Checking things out.

She discovered that tumbling out of the bounce house was more fun than being in it!

The gift from Izzy to Selah.  She had picked out a pink sparkly tutu and a pink onesie for her to wear with it.
Izzy was sooo bummed she couldn't go, but she still put a bunch of thought in her gift! 

Selah's mom filled a bag with goodies for us to bring home to Izzy.  Izzy was really surprised and excited about getting the goody bag.  Thanks, Lauren! 

After Selah's party we dropped HQ off at my parent's for the night before we left for a house warming for Bill and Christina.  Ty and I stopped by Marukai to get a few small personalized gifts we had planned for them.  When we arrived at their place it looked absolutely adorable! There were delicious snacks and apparently good beer and Sangria.  I had my delicious water...  It was a good night with games, fun people, and delicious snacks.

Sunday Ty worked in the morning while I stayed home and worked on our home.  When he got home in the afternoon we headed to my parents to get HQ, watch The Vikings lose, and to surprise my mom with a little birthday party.  SD had texted me earlier and asked if he could drop Izzy off a day early again.  I wasn't going to argue with that!  She didn't get there until after 6pm so she missed the surprise party, but as least she got some ice cream.  Izzy was so genuinely happy to be back with her sister.  HQ was also pretty darn ecstatic.




No comments:

Post a Comment