Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote Like a Pretty Pretty Princess

I hope everyone made it out to vote today! I know a few people that don't believe in voting because, "the system is so corrupt" or  "It's in God's hands".  : / I personally believe that if you don't believe in voting then you don't deserve to complain about what is going on in politics today... but that's enough of that.

Today was mostly spent at home catching up on cleaning, homework, and playing.  Yes, the girl's needed to catch up on their playing!  Izzy switched from outfit to outfit today until her room was covered in tulle and satin.  She even draped some outfits on HQ hoping she would play along.  However HQ would rather play peek a boo with the material.

Before heading to work Ty got all our cupboards and low cabinets fit with child safety locks.  We have been using chairs to block them until now.  OH is it ever nice!  HQ disagrees... He also played a round of Pretty Pretty Princess with us.  Izzy made sure he had the blue princess and jewelry so he wouldn't look like a girl.


Under our bathroom sink again



Tonight Izzy and I watched Disney's Robin Hood.  I used to watch it a lot as a kid, but this was her first time ever seeing it.  She just got it as a birthday gift from my brother.  She liked it a lot!  Her favorite character was Sir Hiss (the snake).  He's a bad guy in the film.  Should I be worried?

Before heading to bed Izzy patted my belly and said, "Peanut, when you come out we are going to have so much fun!  I am going to be a really good big sister.  I hope.  I know you are going to be the best little brother!"  She then looked at me and said, "Mom? Am I a good big sister to HQ?".  I told her that she was the best big sister especially for HQ.  She said, "Oh good.  I was worried because I accidentally hit her head and I ate her garlic bread..."

Ty has tomorrow off.  I know he is looking forward to it (even though we have lots to do) and I look forward to spending some time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment