Sunday, October 10, 2010

What Color Veggie Would You Be?

HQ woke us up at 4:45am today... needless to say, Ty and I are both exhausted.  Izzy spent the entire day in her jammies since I knew we weren't going anywhere but home... yes, I am a terrible mother but she loved it.  She has a thing for jammies.  Especially if they are disney princess nightgowns.  She would wear them everywhere if she could.


Izzy explaining to Aunt Shannon (last night) why little kids are afraid of thunder.
Izzy was especially chatty today.  After about 5 minutes of rare silence she blurted out, "We're not english people, Mom. We don't live in England. We know English though. Does England have Disneyland? I don't want to be a english person if they don't have Disneyland." She said this all so quickly I didn't even have a chance to answer.  She then quickly switched topics to "What color veggie would you be, mom?"  Oh, how I look forward to the day we own a video camera!


HQ waking up from her nap which is normally a happy occasion,
but then apparently unhappy to see the camera. 



She seems to be teething big time.  
We found that the vibration from an electric toothbrush seems to help make her feel better. 

Well, it seems I may have my computer back tomorrow.  YES!! We were able to transfer all my info to Ty's computer.  Now we just have to completely reset my computer and it should be good to go.  I can't wait!  However Ty left his mouse at my parents house so even when we have two computers again we will only have one mouse for a little while... poo! 

Tomorrow is a another prenatal check up.  The girls always come with.  Izzy likes hearing Peanut's heart beating and is really looking forward to the ultrasound next week.  HQ likes to wrinkle any magazines she can get her hands on.  

Ty is now the proud owner of FFXIV and needs me to get off his computer so that he can enjoy his birthday gift.   







No comments:

Post a Comment