Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Baby in the Mirror

Ty had an early morning shift again today and since the girls weren't here I had some rare alone time.  I spent most of that time working on the halloween costumes.  I still have 3 to finish before Friday!! They technically need to be done by Sunday, but Ty and I wont be around all day Friday and Saturday.  I feel the pressure!

After work Ty and I headed to my parents for the Vikings game and to pick up our girls.  It was a great game!  AND they won! Yay!  Izzy was dropped off there around 7 and begged to stay the night at Grandma's house.  We decided it was ok since I have to drive out there again tomorrow anyway.

HQ kissing the baby in the mirror.

HQ's cough is nearly non-exsistant now and her sleep schedule seems like it may be back on track.  Which, of course, is great news.  We discovered that HQ really likes Japanese music.  Well, specifically their POP music.  She dances like crazy when she hears it. 

Ty has an interview tomorrow for a second job.  It's at a place he has worked before, so we are confident he'll get it.  He was also called for an interview about 16 hours after submitting an application.  I would say that's a good sign... I will miss seeing him as often as I do, but we could really use the money.  I know he's bummed about all the extra time away from the kids as well.  Fortunately both jobs are fairly close to here so we can go harass him at work :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment