Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hurricane

HQ slept through the night but woke up early.  So YAY for her feeling even better, but boo for her having to get up early.  She was more tired today because of it.

We played some games and watched a movie together before Ty headed out to help some friends with a couch.

Izzy trying to help her aunt cheat

This game is serious

HQ amuses herself with Dad's DS

HQ getting her diaper changed.  I'm not sure why I decided to take this picture.

This picture made Izzy laugh so hard.
She gets her photogenicness from me :) 
After dinner we 'shooby doobied' down to Ruby's and got ourselves some shakes.  I was hoping their pumpkin shake would now be in season but apparently it's still too early.  Grr! 

Izzy and my baby sister.



Video of a hurricane simulator. 
Outside of Ruby's was a hurricane simulator.  After Shannon talked it up to Izzy.  She HAD to try it.
Unfortunately Shannon added, "It will probably mess up your hair".  So Izzy held her hair down the whole time.


After being in the hurricane simulator Izzy wore her hood.
"If a hurricane comes right now I don't want it to mess up my hair!"

Time to tidy up my parents' house before going back home tomorrow morning.  Good night!








No comments:

Post a Comment