Monday, October 18, 2010

My Babies are OK!

My children, sister, and I were in a rough car accident tonight.  We were sideswiped on the driver's (my side).  It was awful, but we are all ok.  Peanut is still kicking up a storm so the ER wouldn't check up on him/her.  My nose is broken and will need to get set in two days.  I was told it broke straight and apparently that's a good thing.

I was switching lanes and was hit by a very young woman who was going at an insane speed.  I suppose blinkers are useless. -_-

Immediately after being hit I didn't hear HQ.  I can't even explain how I felt.  When I was able to turn around I noticed she was in so much shock the noise hadn't made it to her cry yet.  She finally cried normally and I thanked God Izzy and HQ were OK.  I then thought about Peanut and started to cry.  I don't know how I would be able to deal with losing another baby.  My sister pointed out that my nose was "gushing blood".   An off duty officer was right there and help arrived very shortly after.

When the firemen asked Izzy how she was doing she said, "GREAT! That was fun!!"  I heard them all talking to each other and giggling like school girls at Izzy's remark.

I called Ty and his mother immediately and they were both there in record time.  His mom and stepdad took HQ and my sister while Ty, Izzy, and I where at the hospital.   Izzy loves hospitals... she just went for moral support :)

I'm a bit out of it and I am going to rest.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment