Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Long Ride Home

I slept well last night. I woke in a lot of pain, but at least I was well rested.  The swelling in my nose is almost completely gone and there is almost zero bruising.  Hooray!

Today was pretty uneventful.  Emma's cage was cleaned and Ty had work.  I spent every moment that HQ was distracted working on costumes.

Izzy and I wasted a good chunck of time on the internet.  Ty computer chair is the most comfortable spot in the house for me right now and unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of productive things for me to do on the internet...


HQ was alone in her clean room for a moment.
When I walked back in she was sitting in the middle of a mess.
I went to pick up a car we are currently borrowing from my parents for a little while and hopefully a replacement can be figured out in the mean time (unless we find free money or a free car, that will be quite a feat!) I absolutely freaked out driving back home.  It was my first time driving since the accident and I drove as though every other car on the road was out to hurt my family/car and stayed far away from them.  It was a LONG ride home.  

I'm am more stressed about costumes now.  The accident took up about a days worth of sewing and everything hurts so hunching over my sewing machine is hard.  The girl's party is this weekend!  I need to push through it and relax (uh huh) later! 

Tomorrow Izzy has gym, and I know she is really looking forward to it since we missed last week.  We are also going to go see my car and get everything we need out of it.  Oh no!  More time away from sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment