Thursday, October 28, 2010

Izzy needs a beer.

We celebrated her big day by breaking open a "beer".
She felt so grown up with her root beer.
(She isn't normally allowed to have brown soda)
Today my little Izzy turned 5.  She started off her day with a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats (a treat Ty picked up for her) and was is such a happy mood all day.  She constantly brought up that she thinks her voice may have changed a little bit.

I had to spend much of the day working on my sister's costume.  She called me telling me she needed it two days earlier than I had planned so Ty spent his time playing and with Izzy and HQ and trying to distract them from me.  When I sew HQ likes to hang out at my feet while Izzy likes to "help".  I normally don't mind Izzy helping, but when I am pressed for time I prefer to go it alone.  After playing tag and "squish the bad guy trying to steal the princess" for a good hour, Ty took the girls to Target to get their new fan.  While there he picked Izzy up a piggy bank (which she has wanted for a while) as her birthday gift from us.

We went to The Little Gym today and Izzy dressed up for today.  I think today was the most fun she has had in her class so far.  They are still working on basketball skills, and I don't think I saw her smile fade once!

After class we met with Grandma and Grandpa Orpi for a special birthday dinner for Izzy.  She had asked to go to The Lazy Dog Cafe.  She loves going out to eat since we don't do it too often.  Izzy was excited to see Ty's mom waiting outside the restaurant for her.  Dinner was yummy and enjoyable.  Izzy was extra antsy for some reason.

Izzy Growing up
Izzy 2 days old

She's 1! 
She's 2!

She's 3!


She's 4!

Excited to be a big sister :D 
Well, I had better get back to my sister's costume.  It needs to be done within seven hours. Fortunately I have some energy.  Oh! And tomorrow little HQ turns 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment