Friday, October 8, 2010

Polka-dot dinosaur

School day yay!  HQ stayed with my mom since she still had a gnarly cough while Ty and I took Izzy to school.  For some reason she was very worried we would be late.  She is oddly concerned with time. However we were 20 minutes early...

Before heading into school Izzy rolled up a heart sticker and stuck it in her boot for safe keeping.

I tried to get a good candid shot of her in her class, but this is all I could get! 

"Strawberry polka-dot dinosaur eating a healthy rainbow leaf tree"

While helping out in the two's and three's class Ty gets branded.


After school we headed to my parents' house where we are now staying to help keep an eye on things while they enjoy a romantic weekend.  Izzy and HQ both love my parents' house.  It's big, has a pool, animals, a princess room, and is quite kid friendly. 

Izzy and Ty make themselves at home by beating each other up.

HQ looked on in horror.
In the afternoon a new but already amazing friend picked me up for some coffee and chit chat.  A good two hours of adult conversation that was both uplifting and convicting was exactly what I needed.  

After dinner Peanut NEEDED some pear flavored Jelly Bellies.  Ty, Izzy, and my sister went to the local candy store and picked up some goodies.  

Izzy gets a good whiff of black licorice... and doesn't seem to be a fan.
Aunt Shannon caught being fat (sarcasm)

Quite content :)

HQ went to bed without a problem tonight.  She must be feeling better.  I pray she will be able to sleep through the night without her cough waking her up.  Now it's time to talk my baby sister into making some grilled cheese sandwiches. 






No comments:

Post a Comment