Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bye Bye Fabric!

 It was a lazy morning at our house today.  HQ slept in until 8:20am and therefore Ty and I got to do the same.  Ty didn't have work until 2 so he was able to loaf around his computer until then.  HQ rearranged everything that she could pick up in our living room (which was quite exhausting for her) and then went down for a good nap.

I forgot about this phase with Izzy.
The "lets pull down all the bolts of fabric we can grab" phase!
After Ty left for work HQ and I headed to the local fabric store to pick up a little green fabric we needed for her costume.  She was immediately drawn to a green sparkly fabric, so that's what we got.  We believe green is her favorite color.  It's almost always the color she grabs for first...  Unless it broccoli.

HQ is a nudist.  Well, both my kids are.  When we change her diapers she always tries to squirm away once she is diaper free.  Today (as if to prove a point) she had squirmed away, stood up, lifted up her dress, and then peed on the floor.  It looked so intentional!  She then looked at me as though I should congratulate her.  I love my kids. :)

Ty came home for dinner on his break and gets attacked by HQ who
mooches some of his sandwich off him.


I still have to finish up her costume, but it will take no time at all.  I'm trying out some new netflixed TV shows while I sew.  I like to have something on whether it be a light hearted movie/TV show or some music.  Unfortunately the only music that it near my sewing machine is metal.  For some reason metal music makes me feel claustrophobic while I am pregnant.  It's so weird!  When I was pregnant with Izzy rap music seriously made me sick to my stomach (I don't like rap music much regardless).  I also had movie genre cravings.  With Izzy all I wanted to watch was action and suspense movies.  With HQ it was all comedies.  With peanut I have been in a romance mood... I guess our little boy will be quite the romantic?  I wonder how common genre cravings are.

No comments:

Post a Comment