Friday, October 22, 2010

Green Eyed Belly Dancer

I really enjoyed spending the day with Ty.  We slept in until 9 this morning!  After waking up we mostly ran errands.  We got a new tire for his car, changed the oil, dropped of a payment for The Little Gym... you know, exciting stuff.  It was still nice to do it all with him.

I got into an argument with my mother today (something about us being worthless) while we were out and about.  It isn't news, but it did create a nice little black spot on our day.

Ty surfboard was stolen sometime in the last two days.  To have that on top of everything else that has been going on I was overwhelmed.  I broke down and just cried like a baby.  It wasn't losing the surf board in and of it's self, it was just everything all at once!  I thought I was going to lose it.  Ty told me, "It's just a thing.  We have so much else to be thankful for".  I am so blessed to have a husband like him.

We went to go pick up my sister's costume fabric.  I LOVE fabric shopping.  Even just browsing is fun.  We went to Joann for fabric.  I prefer to go to LA when time permits, but Joann was having a huge sale and we are squished for time.  It took us a while to find something that would work and stay in her budget but I am pretty content with what we ended up with.  I was originally thinking blue, but we went with green thinking it would bring out her beautiful green eyes.

Soon to be a belly dancers top and skirt.
We were blessed with a call from a friend of ours tonight.  She has purchased us a vacuum!!!  I am so excited.  She said it was an amazing deal, but also an amazing vacuum cleaner.  We do have some pretty awesome friends :)

Ty and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner to use up his birthday certificate.  I had forgotten why we don't go out on Friday or Saturday night.  It was so loud and crowded!  We were seated in between two sets of people (less than foot away from them on either side).  The couple to my left were intoxicated and complaining about how they hate all man-kind and they were the last decent people on Earth while the gentleman on my right was trying to talk his friends into investing in his "better than Ebay" online store.  Ty and I weren't able to say a whole lot at dinner since it was so loud around us, but we were still able to giggle and enjoy our food.  We tried the red velvet cheesecake.  It was quite yummy!

I got the feeling back in my maxilla (upper jaw area) and oh my goodness do my front teeth and the area under my nose hurt!  The pain in my neck and back is all gone.  I am amazed.  I still have just enough bruising to look like my husband may beat me the fact that my eyes were all red from crying earlier didn't help me look any less abused!  

No comments:

Post a Comment