Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Big Fluffy Stuff

Hooray for Ty's days off!  We didn't even do much and they still go by so fast : /  HQ had an early start today, 6:30 am.  We have been spoiled by her waking up sometime between 7:30 and 8am we were not expecting it.

Yay! Our Ikea storage unit for the girls room is all put together!
It's leaf/plant week for Izzy in our home study and she was doing awesome until it was time for phonics.  We had her take a break.  She's only four and four year olds were not created to sit still for too long.  During her break she said, "So Mom, when my attitude is bad I'm not going to do my homework, ok? It will just make me more grumpy." Not too much later she pretty much blew through her phonics.  

Some tricky words!


After her homework Izzy and Ty beat each other up in a friendly game of throw big fluffy stuff at each other.  HQ thought it was the greatest thing ever.  Especially when they would make sound effects with their "weapons".

Izzy and her weapon of choice, a giant Tootsie Pop pillow

Trying to revive Ty after an epic battle.
Ty not feeling 100% and me being pregnant were both wiped out before dinner.  Izzy was so "starved" by then she had 2 noodles and a sip of broth...  HQ put Izzy to shame.

We have been trying to figure out who made this mess all day...

Among tub friends.

Playing kitchen before bed.  HQ pointing out that she needs a diaper change.

HQ wondering where are the food had gone is happy to see her big 
sister return with all the food!

The girls are now in bed and Ty made a quick run to Target for some diapers.  I am going to sit my butt down and get some more of Izzy's costume done before going to bed myself.  At least I have completed the bodice!




No comments:

Post a Comment