Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful Gloomy Day

What a beautiful gloomy day! I love the rain.  While we were out doing errands, HQ would stick her little hand out in it and smile.

A text I received from SD.
"Izzy and her new pals."

We got the birthday cake ordered today.  Since our original plan didn't work out, we went to The Great Dane Bakery ( http://www.greatdanebakery.com/ ). They had some cute samples and tasty pastries, so I hope it works out. I'm excited to see it and so long as they don't forget the sparkles Izzy will think it's awesome.

HQ exploring the front seat.

Mmm.. snacks

After errands Ty left for work and HQ and I enjoyed some Broccoli Cheddar Soup.  My plan to work on Izzy's costume didn't go as I had originally envisioned.  HQ was so captivated my the noise the machine made every timed I sewed she hung out at my feet.  I was so worried she was going to push on the presser foot.  That would not have been good...

I'm excited for Izzy to come back home tomorrow.  We will be going to a trial art class for kids.  It's supposed to be an amazing place and she has been asking to take an art class for a while now.  So she's excited too! 







No comments:

Post a Comment