Friday, October 15, 2010

Sad Izzy :(

Today went by pretty fast.  This morning was reading group and then it was off to Grandma's.  

I pulled her shirt off and her hair stuck like this!

A video of HQ and Izzy at reading group.


Since Izzy spends this weekend with SD we figured we may as well have HQ stay with Grandma so Ty and I could enjoy some alone time for his birthday weekend.  Today was the first time in quite a while that Izzy cried and begged not to go to her Dad's.  It really stunk that I couldn't do anything about it, but  I did my best to comfort her by telling her she would have fun there and could call me whenever she wanted and if she really wanted to come home I'm sure her dad would let her (which I really doubt), but it seemed to offer her some comfort.  She still had tears in her eyes when I left.  It broke my heart and I pray she enjoys her time. 

Ty's Baskin Robbin's Mud Pie
When we finally left we went to pick up a mud pie for Ty (his favorite "cake") and headed home.  I had invited a couple of his friends over for a "mini- surprise" to celebrate his birthday.  Ty doesn't get much time to hang out with his friends, so I figured it would be the perfect gift.  I know he enjoyed it : ) 





No comments:

Post a Comment