Thursday, December 9, 2010

The World of Izzycraft!

The girls were delivered at 7:45am.  I opened the front door and HQ was sitting in her car seat happy as a clam... a clam with a runny nose.  I asked Izzy what she did at Grandma and Grandpa's and she said, "Oh, you know, we just had fun like always.. were you and Dad sad the whole time me and HQ were gone?!".  I love that little girl.  Little HQ was extra huggy this morning.  She wouldn't let me put her down for nearly 10 minutes. I guess three nights away from home was a little long : / 

Since my dad dropped the girls and their car seats off at the same time the car seats sat inside.
HQ loved sitting in her seat... Izzy decided to join her to see what all the fuss was about.
Shortly thereafter HQ's mood completely changed and I began to worry she may have been a little more sick than I had originally thought.  A few hours later I realized it was just a yucky tummy bug that HQ needed to... "get rid of".  By bedtime she was back to her happy self. 

Ty's mom came to pick Izzy up for the Little Gym today since I was worried HQ was sick and I didn't want her to share her germs or get worse.  That was a blessing!  I really didn't want Izzy to miss today since they started volleyball and I know they are closed the next two weeks.  Izzy would have been bummed too.

Izzy asked if she could learn a little about WoW...
She had a ton of fun playing for a little bit today (she got to level 5!) 
Ty should be home any minute, probably ready for bed and rightly so.  The poor guy has been up since 3am!!  At least he gets to sleep in till 7 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment