Monday, December 6, 2010

Sick Daddy

Poor Ty woke up with a full blown cold.  He hates to call out of work, so he still went in at 5am.  After work he met us at "Peanut's doctor" for our monthly check up.  Everything is still healthy and still on track.  HQ really enjoyed hearing his heart today. :) 

Izzy playing Mario Kart and HQ about to play "Let's see if I can make it to the couch from here".
Ty got worse and decided to call out of his other job.  We got home and both he and HQ took a nap almost immediately.  They slept for a good 3 hours!  When HQ woke up she asked for "Dada".  I took her into see him, but he was still asleep.  She just figured he was playing some sort of weird game and giggled at him.

HQ giving me the angry look.

The next couple of days are filled with doctor's appointments and a midwife appointment, so the girls are going to be staying with my parents the next two days to make those appointments go a little easier for us.  My dad came by to pick them up after dinner tonight.  Izzy called me right after she got there to let me know she was safe, making cookies, and she loved me.  She has been going through a little bit of a separation anxiety again, quite similar to how it was when we were pregnant with HQ.  And I miss them already too!


No comments:

Post a Comment