Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Evie's Here!

Ty just got home, so I shall keep this one short! Plus, my computer isn't recognizing my phone so I can't upload any pictures... :(

Ty and I both woke up this morning with our colds symptoms back... I pray they go away!  Ty was off to work before the girls woke up again and this time Izzy was downright offended.  After explaining in just a little more detail why he works so much she got it.  She then suggested we go visit him at his new job.  When I told her it was too far for us since he had to take the car she said, "Well, Dad can buy us a new car with all the money he has now.  He can even get us a PINK one!" HQ was still a bit grumpy but manageable.

In the afternoon we had some visitors.  Izzy and HQ's little pal Evie (who I believe is nearly 5 months old now!) came over for a bit.  She came by with her mommy and grandmommy to drop of our hand crafted secret santa gifts.  Ty had received a delicious plate of giant chocolate chip cookies and I got a hanging chinese lantern (made into a little hot air balloon with 3 little sea creatures inside) for the girls' room.  I will get a picture of it when we hang it tomorrow.  It is themed perfectly for their room!   It was also nice to have the company. Little HQ didn't quite know what to think of Evie, But I think she was amazed that there was another person in this world smaller than her!

Izzy had prepared her room special earlier in the day.  She wanted it to look cute for when Evie arrived.  She had sat a few of her toys around the table in her room.  She gave each stuffed animal/baby doll some fake food and a book to read.  She was so excited to show it to her!  Although Evie is too young to be impressed, Izzy was quite proud.

Sorry to cut it short, but Ty is demanding my attention and he definitely deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment