Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lazy Us

Today was nice and laid back.  Ty and I slept in and then headed out for some doctor's appointments.  Ty had his appointment remembered.. um.. differently than the doctor did.  So he didn't get his appointment in today.

We then spent the afternoon relaxing and updating my computer to prepare it for the new World of Warcraft expansion.  Ty is still sick, so even sitting in a chair playing computer games makes him tired.  Fortunately he also has tomorrow off.  We do meet with the midwife in the afternoon and we are really looking forward to it.

My mom kept me updated with the girls.  The last text I received she said they were eating snowman sugar cookies and watching Frosty the Snowman.  She said Izzy hasn't shown any sign of homesickness yet so that makes me feel good, but I do look forward to having them back home on Thursday.

Ty and I will probably spend a little more time "in game" and enjoy our last night and morning together without the girls.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment