Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Love Daddy

Still woke up feeling a little sick and Ty on his morning off took care of the girls this morning to give me an extra 30 minutes rest.  He's too good to me! The girls were nice enough to sleep in until after 8 today.  It's like they knew we needed it.  We had promised Izzy some french toast this morning (after getting nothing but oatmeal for breakfast the past few days), but had forgotten we were out of bread so Ty took the girls with him to Trader Joe's to pick some up while I rested. 

When they got home Izzy and I made breakfast.  She could be a professional egg cracker!  We don't eat syrup (on the list of top 10 worst foods for you... but yes, so good) so Izzy topped them off with some delicious whole strawberry jam.

Making a "Santa Bag".
Ty left us with the car today when he went to work in the afternoon.  We had a few errands to run and oh my goodness did it feel good to get out of the house!  Where is that pink car Ty is supposed to be buying us?  We went to Joann for some ribbon and Target for a couple plastic cups for HQ.
 
At Target.  We want!
We LOVE Sea Creatures and this is so cute.

HQ refuses to sit properly in the cart.  She wants to look around so she can shop...
Not stare at mommy who she sees all the time.

Enjoying her Veggie/fruit juice.
Almost immediately after saying it had spinach in it she stopped drinking for a moment as if to say,
"Wait, Did you say there was spinach in this?!"
Izzy started on her Christmas presents tonight.  After talking her out of cutting up all my expensive fabric she decided paper crafts and jewelry were a good second choice.  She came up with some really cute things!  Sorry, I can't show them since I know some receivers of these gifts read the blog! But they are made with lots of love and she put a bunch of thought into them down to how to wrap them!

Izzy's gift "workspace".

Making an ornament.  

The cute little sea creatures from the hot air balloon light made for us by my secret santa.
Izzy claimed herself as the purple dolphin, HQ as the squid, and Peanut as the little octopus.
I forgot to take a picture of the actual light during the day! 
Izzy's Christmas gift from us arrived tonight.  It is already wrapped and under the tree!
She has wanted a sewing machine for nearly 2 years now and I think she's ready to learn.
I was really excited when I found this a few months back and we decided to wait to get it for Christmas.
It actually works and looks cute!  I have been so disappointed by so many "cute" sewing machines. So Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment