Saturday, December 11, 2010

Evil Molars!!

Ty got off work at noon today and we got my Ikea desktop. Yay!  We drove to the 3rd closest location to get it.. but boy am I excited to have my own sewing space again!

I have never seen these before!! In the stalls at this Ikea they have seats hanging from the door that
you can put your small child in while you use the restroom.  Wow. 

Helping daddy pick out the perfect desktop.

After Ikea we noticed HQ was really down again.  She kept squishing her cheeks and attacking her gums with her fingers.  Her appetite also wasn't as big as usual and she just wanted to eat cold fruit and oatmeal today.  We are pretty sure it's her molars coming in.  She is not happy about it!  And I hear her up again right now :(

We were originally supposed to go to a Christmas party tonight, but decided against it since we didn't want to leave HQ if she wasn't feeling well.  Ty works 16 hours tomorrow and it's a long drive, so it was probably for the best anyway.

HQ, not feeling well, climbed under my desk (while Ty was putting it together) and lay there.


Well, HQ is up again, and Ty has to get up in 5 hours for work so I suppose it's off to comfort her and hopefully get her back to sleep soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment