Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update On Peanut!


After 44 hours of continuos contractions getting to the point of 3 minutes apart for 60 seconds they just completely stopped. They never got horrible intense, but were to the point of heavy breathing and needing to rest durning the contractions. The last the midwife checked before leaving I was at 5 cm dilated and little Peanut still at -1 station. We are quite impatient after all that, but Peanut will come when he is good and ready!

We did just learn that our insurance will not be taking effect until 3/1/2011 (something that we found more than irritating) ... so this may indeed be quite a blessing! Peanut still sounds healthy and is kicking me like usual.

The girls have been switching from Ty's mom's care to my parents' the last 3 days since this seemed to be the real deal. They are enjoying their "vacation". Grandparents are always fun (rules are always a little more laxed, what kid wouldn't like that?) and so is just having a change of scenery. It has also allowed Ty and I to catch up on our sleep last night. We haven't been getting much lately. :)

Pictures my Dad sent me of the girls hanging out with them:

My dad had just asked HQ, "What does a brother do?"

All dressed up for church with my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment