Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hurricane Ty! (and Izzy and HQ...)

Last night I slept horrible! It's mostly just end of pregnancy stuff.  But I also made the bad choice of having green tea before bed which I am sure didn't help anything.  Fortunately the girls slept in until 7:30 and Ty got up with them knowing I slept awful.

He has been on a serious "getting this place organized for the baby" rampage since he's had the last two days off.  It's amazing, but also makes me feel guilty that I can't help as much.  He tells me he doesn't mind it and is actually "having some fun" but "if you weren't this pregnant something would have to change around here!"      

"Ready for a Nap"
The pulling everything out to reorganize and make space part of the process...
Izzy asked if she could wear the Christmas dress I sewed her and also brought out a red mini mouse dress for HQ to wear.  Since we no longer have the bloomers for the Mini Mouse dress HQ looked extra goofy, but we could tell she liked wearing the dress. :)

A bunch got done around the house.  It looked so nice (save for the girls room...), but after the girls went down to bed Ty realized the car keys were missing.  We tore the place apart looking for those!  2 hours later we figured they just could not be anywhere in the apartment.  Ty went dumpster diving... he found the keys in less than 5 minutes.  Apparently he had tossed them out with the trash.  Needless to say, we are drained and he needs a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment