Saturday, February 19, 2011

IHOP!!

This morning HQ and I were treated to breakfast by Ty's mom.  It was quite nice! We enjoyed seeing her it was nice for both of us to get out of the house and HQ definitely enjoyed her pancake and scrambled eggs! Grandma Orpi took us the nice scenic way home and also got us a yummy avocado. Mmm! My favorite!

WOOHOO! IHOP!!!
Shortly after being dropped off back at home HQ went down for her nap and Ty came home for a short break before heading out to his other job.  It was nice to have a random hour of alone time with him.

My tiredness really hit me hard this afternoon, but HQ and I still had some fun. Between cooking up some leftovers, counting her toes, and playing with random items while we were cleaning up she still enjoyed her time with just me.

After watching mommy do it, HQ gives it a try. 
Right before dinner time HQ knocked over a ceramic bowl which broke into more pieces than I would have thought.  I then had to make the kitchen off limits to her since I couldn't crouch into the corners to get the little broken pieces out (which she surely would). She didn't like that too much! Of course she decided that was the best place in the house at that moment...

So BORED!
HQ is now in bed, I am debating looking up a movie on Netflix while I do my best to get a little more cleaning done around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment