Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Boring Brown

Well, the oral surgeon I met with yesterday said they don't recommend any kind of dental surgery in the last trimester.  Apparently the stress from it can induce labor.  I asked him what I could do for pain, because I don't know that I could take it for another month.  IT'S HORRIBLE!  Seriously! Half of my tooth is gone.  The nerve is exposed.  Breathing air that's slightly cool makes hurts like mad.  At night the pain (which is in my jaw, tooth, and head now) actually makes me cry and I am pretty tough!  He said some antibiotics and pain medication should help take the "edge off" (I don't see how taking those for a month until Peanut is born is very healthy either, so research it is!)  Ty and I did discover that making a compress of Clove Oil mixed with olive oil greatly reduce the pain in my tooth.  That and a regular strength Tylenol makes it so I can go to sleep.  

Today we decided to do something a little special for the girls.  We are somewhat Chuck E Cheeses connoisseurs as we like to try out all the ones we find.  It makes it exciting for Izzy and gives Ty and I something else to talk about... Today it was the Costa Mesa location.  Not our favorite, but the staff was extremely friendly and the place was clean.  Woohoo!  We had fun using up the last of our gift certificates there and Izzy made it out with a new blue glitter heart ring.

Being tempted by Izzy's glitter bracelet...

After food arrived she still debated snatching the bracelet. 

Working on getting some tickets!

Helping Daddy
 Today Izzy surprised me with many questions and conversation about marriage.  She then told me that she was going to find a nice boyfriend when she grows up and then a husband.  "Or maybe my boyfriend can be my husband too!!"  She said her husband was going to be "nice, handsome (so she would want to smooch him as much as I smooch Ty), and have 100 gold, lots of silver and copper" She also added he would need to like hearts and games.  She then said "I wonder what his favorite color will be! I hope not brown... that's kind of... boring".

Reading
"Is this supposed to make me smart? It usually just makes me feel hungry"

No comments:

Post a Comment