Saturday, February 12, 2011

Party Nails and Headaches

Nooo! I am now at the point where getting out of bed or getting up in general is quite the chore and can be painful.  I was hoping to get through one more week before that happened!  But it is what it is, right?  And it means we are almost there!  Peanut is now full term, but we hope he will wait at least 10 more days since thats when our insurance kicks in.

What I woke up to :) 
 Izzy has been bugging me to try her Hello Kitty nails on her, so when HQ went down for her nap we I did her nails.  She loved the way they looked, but said, "How am I supposed to do my art with these on?! I know! They will be my party nails!"

Trying on her "party nails".

Mmm... frozen Trader Joe's yogurt!
 Since it was just me and the girls most of the day I did my best to make myself available for them and they took no pity on me in my state of tiredness and slow bodiedness!  HQ got into EVERYTHING and Izzy had so much to tell me today.  I have never seen Izzy so wound up.  She is very excited since Valentine's Day is two days away and our good friends from Washington will be spending that day with us.  They have a little girl close to Izzy's age and they get along awesomely.  They also just started writing each other (remember having a pen pal?).  Well, Izzy still hasn't sent her letter back yet, but soon!

"Sister is giving me a headache!"
 Izzy got HQ involved in her dress-up time today.  She let HQ wear her old tutu and they ran around the living room.  Izzy said they were beautiful ballerinas who were running away from t-rexes (but she told me not to worry "cause t-rexes are 'stinct'").

Blurry Beauties
 Later Izzy dressed as Sleeping Beauty and had HQ wear her Snow White outfit.  HQ didn't like it as much as the tutu.  It was too constrictive for a toddler.  Ty came home for a short break between jobs. The girls were excited to see him.  When it was time for him to leave he tried to sneak out without HQ noticing (she cries EVERY TIME he leaves).  However when she noticed he was missing she ran around the house with a big grin on her face obviously thinking he was playing hide and seek with her.  When she realized he wasn't at home anymore she tried her hardest to get the front door open and began to cry : /  We decided him just saying goodbye to her is probably the better way to go!

Snow White and the 5 Piggies

Testing out her brother's bumbo chair.
Apparently we got some new very noisy neighbors.  I have always loved how quite our neighborhood is, but tonight the air is filled with songs I wouldn't want to subject myself too let alone my children.  I guess that means blaring my kids playlist super loud when I need to block them out?  I hope this doesn't become a regular thing! Fortunately the girls have white noise going on in their room when they sleep.

Ty should be home soon and we get to go see my family tomorrow.  My Aunt is in from out of town (Minnesota!) and this will be her first time meeting HQ.  The last time I saw her I was pregnant with HQ.  We all look forward to seeing her.  Ty has always liked her since the first time she met him she told him he was much more handsome than my ex... :)

Oh bleh! I just got heartburn!  Late night snack of Tums anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment