Monday, January 31, 2011

Love is a Verb!

I can't believe it's already February tomorrow!  It's the kick off for "love valentines"-Izzy month! Valentine's Day is one of Izzy's favorite holidays.  Ty and I aren't huge into the actual holiday itself (we don't make big ol expensive plans to go out or buy eachother fancy gifts), but we decided to turn it into a great month of heart decorating, heart themed goody making, and teaching our kids what actual love is.  Love is a verb!

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance ... love will last forever!  1 Corinthians 13:4-8a

Not that our girls have trouble loving, they were made to love and be loved, but we could all use reminders of how to actually love one another.  I'm excited! 

We pick up the girls tomorrow.  They are hanging out with my parents again since Ty and I went on a double date Sunday to see a movie.  Izzy asked if she and HQ could spend the night there.  So they did!

My little hams

Ready for church and all packed for Grandma's!

"This is what I look like when I NEED hot chocolate!"


Izzy (who is behing HQ) and HQ in the nursery.
Izzy wanted to make sure the toys were in proper order for her sister before heading off to her class.

Tomorrow I get to go into get my consult about my tooth.  I sincerly hope they can do something about it right then and there.  I have been having so much pain lately I am not too delightful to hang out with. Ty can attest to that! Orajel really doesn't help and there is only so much tylenol I can take while preggers. We are a little worried about the cost, but it has to be done (please be good to us insurance!).


No comments:

Post a Comment