Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Volcanos Live in Hawaii

Ty got a full 8 hours of sleep last night!! Yay!  I almost got 5, but I think that's fairly common for most pregnant moms.  Izzy greeted me this morning with a picture she had drawn of a "scary volcano".  "Mom, if we ever see this volcano here we HAVE to run away from it ok?  You remember that volcanos have lava and live in Hawaii right?  When are you and Dad going to bring me to Hawaii?"  Her brain is amazing.    

We headed out to the mall to get Izzy's pencil box and a soft pretzel.  Both girls really liked the outing.  Being the moose that I am I needed to sit down. A lot!  HQ thought sitting down was lame (unless there was pretzel to be had). 

We took a break after shopping for Izzy pencil box.  When HQ noticed
Target she hopped right off the bench and ran straight to it!
In this picture Izzy was trying to stop her.
Ty left for work before 2.  He and Izzy played a couple video games before he left.   She did her phonics and then helped me "design" some clothes to make myself after "there are no baby brothers in my tummy".  She expects me to be extremely fancy!  Everything she came up with she thought of some great diamonds (usually pink) or heels to go with it.

The girls helped make dinner tonight and HQ ate like we never feed her... she seriously ate more than Izzy and I put together.  When Ty came home for dinner she still wanted some of his!  She settled for and orange.  Ty even commented on how round HQ's tummy looked after dinner tonight.  He was quite proud of her :)
Izzy making dinner.

HQ "helping". 
Bedtime routine as usual.  I am still not used to the noisy new bath time ritual the girls have developed, but hey as long as they are safe and it poops them out I'm all for it!

All clean after her bath HQ brushes her teeth.
Ty should be home any minute.  We get to have him with us again tomorrow morning and we are so excited.  I can't stress enough that I love it when he's home and it's quite obvious the girls do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment