Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Dingle Ball Named Phil

Well, HQ slept in till 5:40 this morning...  Fortunately Ty hadn't left for work yet so he was able to bring her in our room before she woke Izzy up.  

Ty left for work while HQ and I snuggled and read.  Her sister joined us about an hour and a half later obviously a little jealous that HQ and I were cuddling without her.  After explaining to her why and that I love all my babies the same she gave her sister a smooch on the head and said, "well thanks for not waking me up early today".
Looking at Ty while he is explaining to her why sleeping in is much better than getting up early.
HQ seemed to feel a little better today, but she wasn't 100%.  Izzy's sewing book arrived today and I am super excited to have her start playing around with that tomorrow! So is she.  She has already planned birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, and friendship gifts for everyone.

After HQ went to bed tonight Izzy and I worked more on knitting.  She got a little frustrated so I decided we would take a break from knitting and I would show her how to make a "dingle ball" for the top of her Hello Kitty hat.  She really enjoyed that!  She named him "Phil" and then carried the dingle ball with her around the house before her bedtime.

Izzy and her dingle ball!
Sorry it's so dark!  I would like a new camera  so bad.
Ty has the morning off tomorrow.  Izzy asked if we could make french toast for breakfast to celebrate him being home.  I whole heartedly agreed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment