Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fishy Muffins

Poor Ty was still pretty darn sick today, but as of an hour ago he seems to be able to keep food and fluids down again I pray it lasts!  Izzy was very concerned that Dad wasn't eating all his veggies.  HQ was not so sympathetic and did not take it easy on us today.  

After realizing that the only thing we could offer the girls for lunch was oatmeal we forced ourselves to go to the store.  Since they weren't home the past few days we decided to wait (we aren't picking when feeding ourselves!) and we had planned to do it Wednesday, but then Ty got sick that morning.  We went to our local Marukai and stocked up on our meats, fruits, and veggies.  The girls love the Japanese market.  It always smells yummy and it's so colorful. 

Our Valentine decoration for the front door.
Izzy is super excited for Valentines Day.
(Love and Hearts are her favorite!)
 Today was little gym day.  Ty and I kind of wanted to skip it.  Both of us have been getting horrible sleep and he didn't feel well.  We worked it out with Ty's mom so she met me down there and took Izzy home after gym so I could head home early and to start dinner and take care of Ty and HQ.  When I got home HQ had destroyed the living room as poor Ty was too sick to care.  She looked pretty pleased with herself when I walked in the front door.

Izzy dressed for gym (and disappointed in my not so fancy choice of shoes
being 33 weeks pregnant is no excuse not to be fancy!)

MEGA SPORTS day at The Little Gym
 Bedtime routine went down smoothly.  HQ was ready for bed at her usual time.  Ty wanted to play Mario Party with Izzy and me before she went to bed.  We didn't finish until 9 (Izzy's bedtime is 8:30) when she noticed the clock she said, "Mom! It's 9! It's way too late.  Now I have to be a lazy bum tomorrow".  She is such a ham. :)

Izzy is "making muffins" while HQ was searching for all the sponges shaped like fish.
Ty and I hope to game a little bit and then head to bed ourselves.  He doesn't work again tomorrow and I hope he is just able to rest.  This next work week is going to be ridiculously crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment