Friday, January 28, 2011

3 Things Planned

I guess I am at the point where I am just so darn tired, but too big to get comfortable enough to get a decent nights worth of sleep.  Good news is that I am 35 weeks along so we are almost there!

After getting 3 hours of sleep last night I was awaken by Ty's alarm early this morning and then about 15 minutes later to HQ who was ready to get out and play.  It was still dark when she woke up, so I was hoping to try to trick her to go back to sleep.  I left all the lights off and brought her into bed with me.  NOPE! She just giggled and pulled all my blankets off me thinking I was playing hide and seek... oh well.  I got up and made breakfast.

She found daddy's new toothbrush and the toothpaste!
 I was so exhausted today I really didn't do much of anything : (  HQ never took a nap and Ty was at work all morning.  After dinner I told Izzy that it was the time of year we should go through her toys and clothes and find things she no longer uses/wears/or just plain grew out of to give to children that have a lot less than she does.  She was ecstatic! She grabbed a mishmosh of stuffed animals, too small of dress up clothes, a few accesories, and even came up with games she thought the kids could play while using her things! (I remember my mom trying to get me to do that and I would only offer my sister's things..).

Found an outfit she forgot she owned!
Well, the girls are in bed Ty and I are still up doing a few left over chores from the day.  He is such an awesome man and amazing husband.  The guy works so hard and A LOT (not loving what he does) and comes home to his very round wife, 2 crazy daughters, and still does more than his share of stuff around the house but he still loves coming home to us.   

When we first saw this we wanted to purchase it so badly, but it wasn't on sale and I refuse to pay full price for anything from Joann... even with a gift certificate, so I pouted right back out of the store.  I hoped it would be there by the time we came across a coupon or it went on sale and surprisingly enough we were able to get a bunch of it half off about a week later!  Anyone who has ever looked for Hello Kitty fabric knows it just flys off the shelf! 
 I want to sew so badly!  But I get so behind on the housework due to a lack of energy I can't bring myself to sew.  Plus, HQ doesn't let me sew so I have to wait till nap time or when Ty's around so he can play with her.  Ty's home a little more next week, so we are going to try to make some time for me to sew.  I am very excited!!  I already have 3 things planned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment