Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Girls are Home!

Today was actually Ty's scheduled day off and he woke up so sick he didn't feel like eating all day and hasn't hardly had the energy to sit :(  He was supposed to be going to both jobs tomorrow, but he already called out of his early am shift.  I don't blame him in the slightest!

We got our girls back tonight. Yay!  It's feels awesome to have everyone back under one roof.  I know the girls feel the same way.  Izzy had apparently been bugging her about coming home today.  When we showed up to get them I was wearing glasses (which I rarely ever do!) so HQ hugged Ty no problem but look at me like I was some strange alien.  When I took them off I got a cuddle no problem.

Izzy was proud of the homework and reading she completed at my mom's house and I am so proud of her willingness to work and her desire for learning!  When Izzy is over there my mom teaches her about animals (my mom is an big animal lover) where they come from, what they eat, and how they live.  She has her write down answers (Izzy is also proud of her writing) and point out the countries the animals are found in on the globe.  They also play counting and math games.  Too cute :)  

I have so many things I would like to sew at the moment, but unfortunately I am at the point in my pregnancy where I can't hang out in my sewing chair for too long.  It's so weird when the spirit is willing but my body is not!  I pray I can do some sewing in spurts, but we'll see.

I am really looking forward to my little son gracing the world with his presence.  This pregnancy had just really taken us by surprise and still being so focused on Izzy and HQ I had less time to really think about what it will be like when he is here.  And we are still so shocked that Peanut is a boy!  How exciting! Side note: I am also looking forward to being able to move around like a normal human being again..

No comments:

Post a Comment