Saturday, March 26, 2011

Terrible Mother

Third day in a row that Izzy wakes up and throws on her gymnastics outfit... I think she trying to let me know that she is ready to go back to class! I told her we wont be going back until her brother is at least six weeks old. I don't want to take him to a place covered in kids and their germs just yet. SO I guess that the closest thing to going to gymnastics class is wearing the proper attire. Unfortunately her outfit is now quite snug.
I'm not sure what she was trying to do here, but it sure looked funny!
To make up for some of the time we lost on phonics I did have her read 2 pages today. Yes, I am a terrible mother for making her do homework on a Saturday.. but she didn't mind and it isn't a regular occurrence. She still had plenty of free time today. PLUS! She does get to go out for her "great job with homework this week" donut tomorrow. It has been quite a while since she has had anything like that. :)

While tidying up the living room HQ climbed into the toy box to play with the toys.
 When we put Locke in his little swing he usually just likes to hang out in there for 10-20mins so long as he knows I am in the room. He also seems to like to fall asleep in there. Today when he fell asleep HQ placed her blanket on him and gently started to stroke his head. She is usually a pretty violent head stroker, so it was a nice change!
Looking up to his biggest sister.
I am so excited to watch these little people grow into bigger people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment