Monday, March 28, 2011

Dumb Dairy!

So I felt awful this morning. When I went to change Locke's diaper I noticed that he was wearing two diapers. I realized that in the middle of the night in all my tiredness I must have just put the new diaper over his dirty one... fortunately he didn't seem to mind too much, but it could have been why his last sleeping sleeping stretch was much shorter. Poor little guy!

Grilled dinosaur sammiches per Izzy's request! 

Not dinosaurs, but just as tasty :)
Locke took a nice long nap in the afternoon which gave me and the girls more time to work on some other stuff. Organizing, cleaning, and homework. HQ seemed envious of Izzy and her ability to play with paper, so I gave her some paper and crayons. Of course we now have a one of a kind kitchen table complete with HQ original artwork. Crayons are better when used on wood apparently!


She got it on the first read through!
We discovered that Locke has somewhat of a dairy aversion, so that means no dairy (or soy) for mama! I guess it's a good thing I am back on the anti inflammatory diet then. It's very limited dairy intake anyway. But until the dairy clears our systems we have a unhappy gassy little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment