Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How Did God Know?

12 days into having three kids and I don't think we've screwed it up yet! I am tired, BUT I have been making sure my family is being feed decent meals. However since Peanut takes up most of my time and energy currently the other chores still fall behind. This is a little different for me. After each of the girls I had a little more help since my mom lived closer. Still recovering and doing it mostly alone with 3 kids is quite a challenge! Fortunately Ty doesn't expect our home to in amazing shape right now. He's happy to be fed and be able to get a full night of sleep! He got up with me during the night feedings for the first week when he wasn't working, but since he is back at work I can't justify waking him up.. I'm breastfeeding anyway!  

Goofy little HQ :) 
I showed Izzy images of the Tsunami and what happened in Japan. She was heartbroken and asked if we could go there to help people build their homes, find their things, buy toys for the kids who lost theirs, and bring flowers to the people who died. If only we could! : / 

What I found sitting on the end table in our living room after telling Izzy that she and HQ could share a few strawberries..
Izzy asked me to take a picture of her holding Locke again.
For some reason she moves his body to a very awkward position when I take a pic.
Bedtime is still my favorite time of the day! Not because my kids are going to bed, but because it is the most intimate time I have with them. I get the most hugs and smooches out of them then! Izzy told me before bed tonight that she is so happy God gave her the perfect family. "I have a funny little sister and a handsome little brother! How did God know that's just what I wanted?!" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment