Monday, March 21, 2011

Cookie Chaos

Bleh, my phone froze so now I can't access my pictures (or use it as an actual phone) until it runs out of battery! Shucks.

Today it felt like things were almost completely back to normal. We are back on track with Izzy's lessons and phonics and I was finally able to spend sometime in the girls' room today helping them clean it. It has been a crazy mess for almost a month. I have to do things in little spurts since I am nursing, so Locke pretty much dictates when I am "allowed" to do anything else for now.

Izzy and I spent some time with HQ working on her colors. She enjoyed it for about 10 minutes until she discovered that Izzy giggled much harder when HQ put her color cookies in the wrong colored cookie jars. We then had cookie chaos and there were colored cookies all over the living room!

Before bed tonight Izzy wanted me to read her the book "Why Why Why are there Schools in the Sea?" (a book about the ocean) tonight. We took over an hour going through it. She was just so interested in all the sea creatures that we went back and forth between that and our big book about the ocean (to look at some realistic pictures of the animals). She has decided that she would not like to pet a Great White or Tiger Shark but she wouldn't mind riding on the back of a Blue Whale...

No comments:

Post a Comment