Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Humanitarian...

This was the first morning since Locke's birth that I was without Ty when the kids woke up. It was easier than I thought it would be. Perhaps it's because the girls slept until 8:30 and Locke slept until 8:45. Usually Ty ends up getting up with the girls while I am feeding the baby.
Shopping at Target
 I am so happy to be back to the point of the TV rarely being turned on and being able to play with the girls without a big ol belly in the way or being too tired after two minutes.

It looks like we should be getting a car that can fit all of the kids by this time next week. Such an awesome blessing! Ty and I can't wait. :)
He looks grumpy, but he's actually quite content after his bath.
He also loves his swing! 

Back to Phonics :) 
Izzy asked me if every kid in the world did phonics. I told her no, not every kid even gets to learn how to read. She responded, "Are they sad? They can borrow my phonics when I'm all done.. OR they can do it first. I don't mind then I can ride my bike instead." My little humanitarian...

No comments:

Post a Comment