Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October!

Today was surprisingly warm! I had bundled HQ and Locke up to head to Izzy's soccer game and the poor little ones were sweating. It was chilly and raining yesterday... Oh California. You're so wacky.

Locke noticed a bottle of orange gatorade and tried to leap from Gramma's lap.
 Today it was the Pink Unicorns against the Purple Dolphins. The Pink Unicorns were a bit more proactive today, but the score was still something like 1 to 80764385726. Izzy even "stole" the ball! I think getting one less month of practice than the rest of the teams put them behind quite a bit, but the girls still have a great time. Ty and Grandpa Orpi even made it to today's game! Yay! I can tell Izzy loves all the support.
Pretty vicious! No, Izzy isn't pushing anyone.. it just looks that way.

Woohoo! They got their banner in! I tried getting a picture of just Izzy, but HQ didn't quite get that.

Texting all her friends on Grandma Orpi's phone.

Watching Izzy with my dad. 
In the afternoon we had a few errands to run. HQ likes errands. They give her a chance to really help us get our exercise. She rides in the cart for the first half of shopping and then plays hide and seek the last half. This is why I don't do big shopping trips without Ty!

Before running around the store we play a game of storage container peek a boo.

"Where did my sister go?!"

HQ saw this on the shelf, grabbed it, put it on, and then ran around the men's underwear section for a good 5 minutes.

Checkin' out some cupcakes.
October 1st is one of my favorite days of the year. It's the first day of my favorite month and at the kickoff (for me) to the end of the year (which is my favorite time). Ty, Izzy, and HQ were all born this month. It has some of the most delicious smells and foods and it ends with a bunch of candy. You can't beat that! Anyway we celebrated today by getting some pumpkin pie squares from my favorite bakery.

Time to get some sleep. Ty has already fallen asleep as he plans to get up for work at 2am. I suppose I should go to. That way I can get up earlier and hopefully get more work done before he gets home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment