Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ty's 29!

My mother in law told me I need to blog again or else! She's so mean! ... I love you Debbie :)

Where are the days going?! My dad always says, "life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end the faster it spins". I must be near the end then, because I can't imagine it going much faster than this!

Today was Ty's 29th birthday. 29! When did I marry such an old guy? :) These past few days have been full of celebrating and play dates. He is so loved! and rightly so if I may say it myself... Tomorrow we will be celebrating as a family. We have a couple surprises for him. We are so excited!

Ty still had to work this morning, but his boss made sure to give him an "easier" schedule today so he wouldn't have too much overtime. Yay! HQ and I made Ty a large batch of mini pizzas for at his request for his homecoming. HQ enjoyed rolling out the pizza dough into blobs. I thought it would make a cute touch and left a few that way. He scarfed those suckers down! He was pretty pooped, so we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening relaxing.

Locke's 4th tooth also just broke through AND last night was the first night he slept completely through. 9pm-7am.  My kids are getting so old!

A little collection of pics from the last couple days:
Yes she wears her sunglasses indoors, what?

I think Locke looks like he is planning something sneaky here.

In his little hawaiian shirt all ready for The Loft.

Shopping.

I don't know what she's doing here, but it makes me laugh.
 Izzy was with SD this weekend, but of course we still went to her game. It was the Pink Unicorns vs. the Flying Unicorns. Pfft, Flying Unicorns, how unoriginal... Izzy's team scored 7 points this time! Woohoo!
Watching Izzy play!
Go Izzy!

Wassat?

Giggly! 

Not even a minute later. Awesome. 
 Now it's time for me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment