Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fake Piano

Today was a LONG day. I'm not going to lie. I live  very blessed life, but there are times I just feel worn out. Today was one of them. I'm pretty sure it mostly has to do with the lack of sleep due to the power outage last night, but not much seemed to go right until Ty came home. I burnt everything I made and made such a mess out of the laundry that I may need to rewash everything! Fortunately for me, my kids are ever so forgiving. 

Eating Joe's O's at the table like a big boy!

Eating my food at the table like a thief...

Ty came home after work and I was magically able to see straight again. We decided to ask my mother if we could go on a date, because we needed some time alone. She said alright as long as we get the kids by bedtime. We are so blessed to have than woman!

At Gramma's. I normally dislike pictures of kids watching TV (since I am not a fan of TV) , but this made me laugh. Ty plopped Locke down for a moment on the little couch and it just looked funny to me! It looks like he's actually watching TV.

Showing us that she can play "real songs" on a "fake piano".

I LOVE dating my husband. He is totally the perfect man for me. We always have a blast together whatever the situation. I hope other women are as lucky and me. Ty and I enjoyed our time alone, but we were ready to pick up the kiddos by the end. They were all happy to see us too. :)
HQ asking which button to push.
Well, I am exhausted. I hope to spend a good amount of time sewing tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment