Friday, December 23, 2011

Spoiled Kids

Day one of our three days of Christmas!

This afternoon my brother and sister came by to play "Santa Claus and his elf" by dropping some toys off for the kids. They were all ecstatic to see them. It's been a while! My brother and sister aren't "allowed" to come over very often since my mom is mad at me, so it was quite a treat for the kids. Izzy wanted to show them EVERYTHING while HQ just wanted to show them the movie, "My Neighbor Totoro". My sister wanted to take them all with her! :)

HQ wants to drive to G&G Orpi's
We spent tonight with The Orpi's (Ty's mom's side). We had a great dinner, exchanged gifts (I got a much needed new set of very nice knives WOO!), of course the kids made off like bandits with gifts, and the little cousins got to play together. What a fun time. :)

In their matching shirts.
Cousins :D
Locke wants the microscope!
Ty got up for work at 4am today. Immediately after work (around 4pm) we left for his Mom's and stayed there until 9. He was also supposed to go to a bachelor party tonight, but he knew he just wouldn't make it. Especially since one of the guys stressed it was going to be a long night. Is it wrong that I am bummed he didn't make it?
Our kids are getting spoiled this year!
We have received so many gifts and packages for the kids this year it's crazy! Even Izzy's Grammy (my ex's mother) got gifts for all the kids. I am surprised, but what an awesome little blessing! What makes me feel awful is we shipped out ZERO. We actually don't usually send out a whole lot of gifts with being pretty not rich and all, but there are the few we exchange with families similar to ours every year (usually handmade stuff). Yay for New Years gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment