Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Monstrous Little Jacket

 Today was a good day. Ty had it off and allowed me to spend a good chunk of the day sewing. I was able to do the finishing touches on Locke's Christmas shirt, let out the dress I made HQ last year that went unworn, and I also made one jacket for HQ and I am currently working on another one since the first one was a disaster!

Locke's completed shirt. The buttons are made from actual coconuts!
Ty's excited for me to finish his.

HQ's dress with the monstrous little jacket. It looks like it was made from Elmo's grandma's fur or perhaps even a yeti...
 This is what happens when you let your 2 year old pick the material. It doesn't look half as bad here as it does on! But HQ being the odd ball she is loves it. I am hoping I can get her to love the new one.
Found this for $2.75! 
Working on a new jacket for HQ with my favorite pin cushion. The girls like to wear it and help me sew :) 
The kids were all happy to have Dad home for the day and played with him like it was going to be illegal to do so tomorrow. Poor Locke is going through some teething again, and he made sure he let us know he wasn't happy about it. Poor little guy.

Well, I have a jacket to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment