Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Denber Brominos"

Ty and I love to play games. Video games, board games, card games, word games, whatever! We even like to make up our own. One we currently play is "job perks". It's where Ty and I randomly send each other picture texts of our job perks. For instance I've sent him a picture of the kids lying next to me in bed and he's responded with a picture of him sniffing Christmas trees (this was before we had ours). I think Ty wanted to quit playing after I sent him a picture of Locke who had completely covered his clothes, back, and legs in... well... number 2. I'll spare you the picture. 

Today I roasted my first turkey! We were given one as a gift from Ty's work on Thanksgiving. Since we had turkey at my parents we just left this one in our freezer. But our freezer is small so we didn't want to have it take up too much space for long so we made it today. It's delicious! I must be an amazing cook ;) It's nice too because now we have left overs for a week. I suppose that means some homework on my part to find some good leftover recipes so the kids don't get tired of it. Know of any?

Enjoying her "Vikings' purple" lollipop while we watch the game. I also used this as a time to have her use her math. "If they get a touchdown here how many points will they have? What if it's a field goal? How many point do they need to tie?" It was a really exciting game, and I have never heard Izzy scream as loud as she did when the last second field goal was made. She then announced, "I'm glad they won two games at least or I would be so sad I would cry and probably scream in the Denber Brominos (Denver Broncos) face". 

When Ty got home tonight we decorated our tree and hung some lights in window. Locke squealed with glee when Ty turned the lights on. He immediately went to the tree and knock the bottom row of ornaments off. This his first Christmas. How fun!

At Hello Kitty hospital. This is where Hello Kitties go when their hearts aren't working. Izzy would listen to their hearts and HQ would throw them off the bunk bed which would magically heal them.

All decorated!

Playing in front of the tree. I need a new camera...


Well, I suppose it's time for some tea and more sewing. I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment