Thursday, December 29, 2011

Big Babies

Christmas was only 4 days ago and to look at our home you would have never guessed. We usually like to keep our tree up until New Years, but with Locke eating branches and ornaments we were ready to get rid of it.

Izzy announced that she would like to give karate a try (still into the "all things Japanese"). So Ty and I are looking for a decent place to send her. She said, "I promise I will never use my karate power for anything bad... or even evil". With a promise like that who can say no?

I asked Izzy to make our grocery list. This is what she came up with :)
Locke has dropped his naps down to one a day which is bittersweet. It's nice that I don't have to schedule "outings" around his two naps, but it was also nice to have him down for two just so I could get a little more done (dishes, sewing, etc) sans baby. He likes to climb in the dishwasher so I don't do them when he is awake. 

After struggling to knock the fan over Locke fell asleep on the floor.
 Little HQ is completely anti diaper now. She is actually offended when she sees one. I pulled one out for Locke and she took it out of my hand and put it back in the box and said, "No, Hahee (what she calles herself) pee in potty". I explained it was for Locke. She thought that was just fine. My babies are so big!
My kids are so lazy.
Well, Ty and I are fighting off a cold, so we hope to take it easy and get rid of them quick. We have a very exciting vacation (which was a Christmas gift!!) coming up for just the two of us :D It will be the first one since our honeymoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment