Thursday, September 22, 2011

Overtime

Today was Ty's first day at his new job. I got so spoiled having him home in the morning. It was depressing being awoken with a "good-bye" kiss instead of a "good morning" one.

Because of his new job, this was the first morning in a few months that I had 100% kid duty. I usually fed the baby while he got the girls ready or he'd get the baby ready while I figured out breakfast. I was worried about having to get back into doing it all again! With the exception of being sick it wasn't too hard to get back into the old routine. But I am afraid I must admit, the girls were couch potatoes longer than I like and I made them as super lazy lunch because I was sick... eh, they didn't mind. Let's just hope they don't get used to it!

Homestudy stuffs!
Ty really enjoyed the first day at work. He came home in the late afternoon tired, but happy tired. Plus this job promises no more than 14 hours a day.. phew! But at least it's time and a half for overtime. Not like when he was working two jobs (16 hours) with no overtime. He was home just in time to accompany us to Izzy's soccer practice!

Are we excited to go watch Izzy practice soccer?!!


Pretending she was sitting on a penguin egg while waiting for  practice to begin.

Practicing.

Locke's ready for soccer!
After soccer we went to pick up a couple white chocolate candies in celebration of National White Chocolate day. Granted I can't taste anything with my cold, but I still enjoyed the sentiment!

Izzy took a nasty spill at soccer today. I tried to get a picture of her gnarly scratches.
Just as I took the picture HQ opened the trash revealing a lovely aroma of dirty diapers.
The kids are down early. I think Ty and I will call it an early night as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment