Monday, September 12, 2011

More Fun Than Disneyland

Little Locke only allowed me to sleep for a total 3 hours last night. For some reason he just wanted to play! Anyway, that meant a slow start for me this morning.  

Izzy had another tennis lesson at 4pm today. She was so excited for her second lesson she put on her pink tennis outfit the moment she woke up. She then walked around with her racket the majority of the day and even took it to bed with her. She said she thought tennis was even more fun than Disneyland. Big words coming from a 5 year old! 

In her tennis outfit working on her homework.

Part of Izzy's homework was to make animal shapes out of her pattern blocks.
I thought this was awesome! It got her to solve problems, think, group, count, etc while really enjoying it. 


HQ asked me to read Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? about a dozen times today giggling at the same spots every time. The only thing that ended up distracting her from the book was the promise of lunch. She's totally a little Ty. :)

I made Locke spinach for the first time tonight. I figured he wouldn't really like it as most don't the first time they try it, but he gobbled it down so fast I had to get him seconds! It also made a pretty funny looking green beard/mustache combo on his fat little face. Healthy and funny. Win Win!

As I was putting laundry away tonight I realized Locke no longer fit in his 6 month clothing. I can't believe I am already putting stuff into boxes that he can no longer fit in. Where has the time gone?! I can very vividly remember setting out his little newborn size jammies (which were a little baggy) the night I went into labor with him and now he wouldn't even be able to fit one of his chubby arms in them.

I am so blessed to be able to enjoy all this time with my kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment